The Engine group is comprised of best-in-class specialist companies across a multitude of marketing discipline across multiple channels. Engine is a new breed of marketing services network. We are more than a holding company - we are a culture and an approach. The current businesses that comprise Engine Group include market research, creative and marketing services, and digital content production employing over 2,200 people in 9 main offices worldwide
We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, FTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
Provide heavy calendar management (Outlook) and telephone coverage; including conference
calls with both internal and external parties, monitor calendars and email communications to
make sure all appointments and meetings are up to date
• Utilize judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve
concerns/issues as necessary
• Assists with T&E preparation and entry
• Prepare communications, reports and presentation materials; utilizing advanced PowerPoint,
Visio, and Excel skills, etc.
• Handle all travel related items related to the business schedules for the team - such as booking
flights, cars and hotels, and other accommodations
• Handle confidential information with absolute discretion; regularly work with information that is
highly confidential, strategic and critical in nature
• Preparation for meetings with senior executives (e.g. documents, video conferencing, and other
logistics). This also includes managing all aspects including vendor selection, catering,
audiovisual, etc. Work with minimal supervision to achieve meeting logistical goals within
• Support special ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assignments require
Bachelor’s degree and related experience required
• Minimum of 5 years as executive assistant supporting senior/C- level executives
• Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, highly dependable and ability to work after hours.
• Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects
• Ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-through
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures
• Proficient in Outlook, Concur Expense and Travel, etc.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with senior-level executives.
• Comfortable and confident working in different time zones and with various cultures.
• Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment while maintaining a calm
• Flexible schedule required
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills are a must
• Strong typing skills, expert in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically.
• Ability to organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines.
• Conduct all matters in a professional and courteous manner and adhere to strict confidentiality
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player.